deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] B/G Zombies  (Read 338 times)

Littledude33

• Decks
[Modern] B/G Zombies
« on: December 02, 2016, 07:23:51 pm »
Hello

I just wanted to hear what people thought of this deck - https://deckstats.net/decks/25225/619332-collected-zombies-/en

Thanks!

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: [Modern] B/G Zombies
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 08:24:32 pm »
Looks sweet! Zombie tribal is so close to being amazing, and adding Collected company is a clever idea. The major downside seems to be weakness to sweepers like Anger of the Gods or Supreme Verdict. Collected Company dances around that pretty nicely since it's instant speed, but maybe something like Lord of the Undead would be good to get back your dead zombies?

Sideboard looks pretty good and it's pretty clear you realize your tough matchups will be control, so being prepared for that is smart. Dash Hopes is interesting as an interaction card, though I imagine you're tapping out pretty much every turn so it may not fir too well.

I think as long as you can play around sweepers, you're going to find the deck extremely powerful. Good luck! :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Philippe Saner

• Decks
Re: [Modern] B/G Zombies
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 05:27:54 am »