deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Fucking Gatos - Comments  (Read 109 times)

Comment Bot

Fucking Gatos - Comments
« on: December 21, 2016, 07:16:12 pm »
This is the comment topic for Fucking Gatos.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Fucking Gatos.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Darilack

• Decks
Re: Fucking Gatos - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 07:16:14 pm »
+1 porque o nome do deck me fez rir

Hahnzhanshi

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 03:22:33 am »
The only thing I don't like is healer of the pride because your main goal is not gaining life and its an expensive creature to be useful in a fight although is a cleric and not a soldier or knight. Brimaz, King of Oreskos could be better, less mana expensive and good attk and def. Also against a red or black file you will need some defense against crowd control and you only have lightning greaves and swiftfoot boots.

I hope you have great games.

Hahnzhanshi

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 03:26:07 am »
Oh also I forget to mention that only 2 honor of the pure would be good and change it for two lands or even another low cost creatures. Like the cat that cost one plain and have whenever it blocks you gain 3 life.