deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Black, black, it's all black (Budget Black devotion) - Comments  (Read 203 times)

Comment Bot

Black, black, it's all black (Budget Black devotion) - Comments
« on: December 22, 2016, 01:53:17 pm »
This is the comment topic for Black, black, it's all black (Budget Black devotion).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Black, black, it's all black (Budget Black devotion).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

GolgariWombat

Re: Black, black, it's all black (Budget Black devotion) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 01:53:21 pm »
There are 2 cards I think would fit in this deck, you have not put in yet, the first is "Erebos, God of the Dead", being just under 5,50 he is relatively cheap and can help you deal with lifegain, and he can refuel, something missing in the deck yet. The other card may be a bit controversial, but hear me out. It is "Sanguimancy", yes it is 5 mana but as a 15ct uncommon it is as budget as it is going to get and as 1 or 2 of it can help you to win more. Easily can it draw between 6 and 10 cards in this deck, yes it costs you so much life too but you should be able to regain that life with "Gray Merchant of Asphodel" and "Graveborn Muse".

Anotheruser

• Decks
Re: Black, black, it's all black (Budget Black devotion) - Comments
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 02:06:47 pm »
Thanks! I'd love to use Erebos, but sadly my budget is extremely restricted at this point in time. I do agree he'd fit well into this deck.

I hadn't considered Sanguimancy, and it may be worth trying out as a one of. I think the biggest issue with it is that it requires me to already have a good board presence - it can't help me pull back on an empty board. But it could be worth the experiment. I suspect I'm missing something here, but it's also worth noting Graveborn Muse costs life, it can't help regain it, though I do find an unanswered Muse usually lets me draw rapidly into my next Grey Merchant of Asphodel.

Thanks again for the suggestions.