deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: [Modern] Red Green Land Destruction, take a look!  (Lu 515 fois)

Etoclas

• Decks
[Modern] Red Green Land Destruction, take a look!
« le: Janvier 19, 2017, 10:05:17 am »
Red Green Land Destruction, take a look!

Ciao ragazzi, scusate ma ho scritto il post in Inglese, è lungo da riscrivere ora xD

Hi all,
my name is Marco and this is my Red Green Land Destruction deck.

This deck's aim are:

1) Having mana control with accelerators with Birds of Paradise and Utopia Sprawl.

2) Destroying opponent's lands through:

- Stone Rain (which you can usually cast at turn 2 thanks to accelerators);
- Crumble to Dust (good synergy with Oblivion Sower because you can put under you control the lands you exiled with Crumble to Dust);
- Boom // Bust (in combination with Wooded Foothills and Misty Rainforest - you target one of this lands and sacrifice them, destroying a opponent's land for 2 without losing any of yours).

3) Having a creature presence on the battlefield through:

- Fanatic of Xenagos;
- Obstinate Baloth (good healing, good anti-discard ability);
- Verdurous Gearhulk (5 mana, possible 8/8 with trample);
- the animated lands given by Nissa, Worldwaker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sideboard:

- Choke: against a mono blue control;
- Elderscale Wurm: against a mono-red aggro;
- Gaea's Blessing: against a mill deck;
- Naturalize: against a deck based on enchantments and artifacts;
- Shatterstorm: against a deck based mostly on artifacts;
- Spreading Algae: against a mono-black deck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to make this deck cause I like the land mechanics, because I think that Magic is based mostly on them and that having control over them is a key factor.
This is my first deck on DeckStats.net and I would welcome any tips and comments about it, especially about the sideboard.
Sorry for my English, if I wrote something wrong.

Thank you for patience in reading, now it's YOUR turn! ;)
Marco