deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Infinite Mill Bant-Panharmonicon  (Read 914 times)

Eggyism

• I'm constantly updating decks that I've made
  • Decks
[Standard] Infinite Mill Bant-Panharmonicon
« on: February 08, 2017, 05:47:00 am »
Poor mans infinite Bant-Panharmonicon

My take on MTGGoldfish's Bant-Panharmonicon deck.

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Infinite Mill Bant-Panharmonicon
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 01:48:28 pm »
So, basically, using Panharmonicom to use infinite loop from 2 felidar guardians and or wispweaver angels to infinitely loop manic scribe?

Eggyism

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 04:52:09 pm »
Pretty much. MTGGoldfish posted a video using Walking Balista. I don't have any so until I find some this will have to work.

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 06:44:39 pm »
Why not use creatures with fabricate for infinite servos?  Or Countless Gears RenegadeDawnfeather EagleDeadeye HarpoonerExpedition RaptorFleeting MemoriesFogwalkerHerald of the FairHidden Herbalists (great with infinite clue tokens from fleeting memories).  Lots of possibilities, a lot of them cheap.

Earth2Fire

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 11:40:10 pm »
Prophetic Prism feels pretty weak. Maybe I'm missing something though. If you think its good I wont argue because it may well be. I would run 4 Aether Swoopers instead. They're decent hp budget blocker, with an ability to create more blockers, and they're a way to vent energy from other cards.

I'd also run 4 Stasis Snare or some other for of control to specifically use against enemy flyers so Aether Swooper could reliably create servos, or generally just anything you can't handle otherwise.

Eggyism

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 06:20:46 am »
Why not use creatures with fabricate for infinite servos?  Or Countless Gears RenegadeDawnfeather EagleDeadeye HarpoonerExpedition RaptorFleeting MemoriesFogwalkerHerald of the FairHidden Herbalists (great with infinite clue tokens from fleeting memories).  Lots of possibilities, a lot of them cheap.
These thing had crossed my mind, the biggest problem is that these creatures dont attack on the turn I make them. So I have to let my opponent untap and possibly kill me. I've also thought about blinking Thraben Inspector, Fleeting Memories + Cataclysmic Gearhulk. Make a million clues, gearhulk, sac all the clues, trigger memories, Mill you for 3 million. I just really prefer Mill when its at all possible over combat.

Eggyism

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 06:23:00 am »
Prophetic Prism feels pretty weak. Maybe I'm missing something though. If you think its good I wont argue because it may well be. I would run 4 Aether Swoopers instead. They're decent hp budget blocker, with an ability to create more blockers, and they're a way to vent energy from other cards.

I'd also run 4 Stasis Snare or some other for of control to specifically use against enemy flyers so Aether Swooper could reliably create servos, or generally just anything you can't handle otherwise.

Prism draws a card when it ETBs its also color filtering since I'm running 3 colors.

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 06:22:39 pm »
Actually, deadeye could board clear your opponent of defenses and dawnfeather, herald or expedition raptor could boost the rest of your army for the kill that turn.

Eggyism

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 07:37:48 am »
Actually, deadeye could board clear your opponent of defenses and dawnfeather, herald or expedition raptor could boost the rest of your army for the kill that turn.
I see what your saying, but that's too many moving parts, so many things that need to right without being disrupted. The deck is already fragile as is.