deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Mono Red Aether Revolt/Kaladesh Aggro Artifacts  (Read 592 times)

DaGamesta

• Decks
[Standard] Mono Red Aether Revolt/Kaladesh Aggro Artifacts
« on: February 11, 2017, 02:06:30 pm »
Mono Red Aether Revolt/Kaladesh Aggro Artifacts

This deck uses many cards that deal with/create artifact cards, such as Pia Nalaar, Freejam Regent, etc. There are diverse abilities in the deck, such as improvise, menace, trample, first strike and double strike, with most of these utilized for a more aggressive strategy. This deck is meant to deal lots of damage and cast powerful creatures that can penetrate the opponent's defenses. There are also some removal cards for good measure. Most cards (but not all) are from Aether Revolt and Kaladesh, but I used cards that I had lying around to fill in the gaps of the deck.

Cnqr15

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Mono Red Aether Revolt/Kaladesh Aggro Artifacts
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 11:37:36 pm »
Too many lands and too many 1-2 ofs. It'll be very inconsistent. Also BR aggro may be more suitable. Get access to some powerful cards when you add black.

DaGamesta

• Decks
Re: Mono Red Aether Revolt/Kaladesh Aggro Artifacts - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 03:03:18 pm »
Thanks for the advice. I know it's a little consistent, but I am just working with what I have. I definitely will add onto it as I get more cards. I definitely understand where you're coming from and I will consider what you're saying. This deck actually was going to be BR, but the Black cards I had weren't amazing, especially after I move one of the best black cards from the original plan into my EDH deck.