deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: All your guys are belong to us. - Comments  (Read 258 times)

Comment Bot

All your guys are belong to us. - Comments
« on: February 28, 2017, 01:31:39 am »
This is the comment topic for All your guys are belong to us..

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für All your guys are belong to us..

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

el kapitane 24

• Decks
Re: All your guys are belong to us. - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 01:31:44 am »
I really like the deck list, and I have found some cards I would like to use for my own things, but if I may, I think you need to add more cards that will increase Yasova's power. Sac outlets are great, but only if you consistently have creatures to sacrifice. I noticed a lot of steal creature spells, but at that point, what's the point of Yasova?
Recommended cards on a budget: Kessig Wolfrun, Wolfir Silverheart, Boon Satyr, Tatsumatsa, the Dragon's Fang (for flavor and beefy creatures), Kusari-Gama, Favor of the Overbeing, and perhaps most importantly, Obsidian Battle-Axe. Elder of Laurels would be cool in multiplayer too.
Just suggestions! Have fun stealing the fatties!

jansalterego

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 05:27:37 pm »
Yeah, you're right, the current list is a little "style over substance" if you will. I'll take a look into your suggestions, but I'm not seeing the value of Favor of the Overbeeing (as for the purposes of this card, Yasova is green only). I'll probably throw out some of the bad steal effects for a bit of pump.

jansalterego

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 06:49:07 pm »
Mkay, I upped the land count a little, and looked for some Yasova synergies. What do you say to Demonmail Hauberk, Grafted Wargear, Stitcher's Graft and Piston Sledge? I cut out some of the clunkier stuff like Desertion (who keeps mana open?), Heroic Intervention, Polymorophous Rush, Wrangle  etc.

el kapitane 24

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 02:38:57 am »
Whoah! I like the approach of beating face with opponent's creatures that aren't gonna survive after your turn. Really excited to see a real use for Demonmail Hauberk, it's been one of those cards I just shuffle past in my collection, hesitating for a second to appreciate the untapped power.

Heroic Intervention is a board protector/ save my cool things card. I personally like it because it has the utility of a battle trick, a targeted removal counterspell, AND boarwipe insurance for 2 mana that you can be relatively inconspicuous about leaving open.

I don't know why I linked favor of overbeing .... whoops