deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Modern burn storm - Comments  (Read 498 times)

Comment Bot

Modern burn storm - Comments
« on: March 14, 2017, 10:54:48 pm »
This is the comment topic for Modern burn storm.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Modern burn storm.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

tiqmmy

• Local Game Store Owner
  • Decks
Re: Modern burn storm - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 10:54:52 pm »
Gitaxian Probe is banned in modern.  Also, you probably want at least a few grapeshot over storm entity because it gives you an instant win condition.  A creature like storm entity can easily be dealt with by something like go for the throat or path to exile.

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 01:09:03 am »
This is a really nice idea for a deck! Just a couple of things: firstly, as tiqmmy said, Gitaxian Probe is banned in the format since the release of Aether Revolt. And secondly, it seems like you're seriously lacking in card draw, which means that when you don't get the 4-5 Burning-Tree Emissary/Priest of Urabrask and Goblin Bushwhacker hand, you're gonna struggle to win the game. Maybe adding in Faithless Looting/Tormenting Voice/Magmatic Insight could smooth out those hands and turn this deck into something pretty damn incredible.

Seetangus

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 05:00:42 pm »
Thanks for the advices. I am going to think about it.
Its actual true that you cant kill your opponent fast cause of you cant get enough cards. I am going to try out with Faithless Looting cause so you can discard you lands.
And that Gitaxian Probe is banned I didnt know either

TZx

• Quotes are pointless
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 06:08:26 pm »
There's an Origins card that allows you to discard 2, then draw 2, forget what its called xD, but it would come in handy if you ever draw too many storm cards. You could use that as a way to draw more mana ramp or potentially discard a Fiery Temper. Side board it.
Signatures are pointless

ganjaeono

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 06:52:57 pm »

Seetangus

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 07:46:31 pm »
Maybe like this? its a Mono red so I thought Blood Moon is always good but expensive just like chandra, torch of defiance.

darktyrael

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 01:19:39 pm »
Great deck! It just flows right... I think that Wild Cantor can speed up this deck a bit more. NIIICE

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 06:22:08 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!