deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Bant Exalted  (Read 361 times)

Vensa4790

• Decks
[Modern] Bant Exalted
« on: March 16, 2017, 07:11:38 pm »
Bant Exalted

Rafiq and Geist are my main swingers that get the exalted benefit. The rest is pump/counter and man lands for mid/ late game.

Working on SB

Decided to make this after a rousing game of commander, with Rafiq as my commander :3

Hands87

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Bant Exalted
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 12:41:35 am »
Hello!

Your deck looks very funny and consistent! But in my opinion you have some cards that are powerful but not in this deck.
 - Collected Company: you are playing only 20 creatures, "a lot" of other spells and one of your main swinger is a CC4. We know how value is CoCo, but for two slots doesn't look good for me, maybe that space could be used for a Brimaz (he works really good with Tamiyo) or for Dromoka's Command (it makes good synergy with Tamiyo too).
About Side:
 - You think to include Elspeth against Jund or Tron? It makes your beaters betters and can give you a little army.
 - Spellskite for me is necessary if your strategy is attack with just one creature.
 - Dromoka's Command is also necessary against Mass Removal like Anger of the Gods.
 - Playing Bant you have access to a very specific and strong hate like Rest in Peace, Stony Silence, etc. I prefer non-specific cards on my side, but it's just my opinion.

I have some decks of this archetype if you are interested to look another kind of strategies.
I hope I helped you.

Hands

Vensa4790

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Bant Exalted
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 12:55:18 am »
I was unsure of the CoCo, so I used your advice and cut them for 2 dromoka's command. I also put in 2 copies of elspeth, knight errant, stony silence, rest in peace and some graveyard recursion for longer matches.