deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Crushing Metal - Comments  (Read 193 times)

Comment Bot

Crushing Metal - Comments
« on: December 06, 2017, 07:45:11 pm »
Crushing Metal

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Dorkovitch

• Decks
Re: Crushing Metal - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 07:45:16 pm »
Why don't you run filigree familiar to make your colossus and your fabricate creature cheaper, give you life, and draw some cards?

Dorkovitch

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 08:41:55 pm »
Key to the City would help you cast your colossus and improvise cheaper, tap for filtering, card draw, help cast metallic rebuke and reverse engineer, help get your big creatures through. Lifecrafter's Bestiary seems good for draw and filtering especially with all of your Mana dorks and it does make your Colossus and your improvise cards cheaper. Rhonas's monument looks good, especially in tandem with lifecrafter's beastiary- make your late game mana dorks basically a diet giant growth, also 2-4 cost artifacts can really make your colossus or improvise stuff nearly free. I also figure untethered express can grow to be really ridiculous.

Finklemyre

• Iā€™m a Red player and a real playa.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 08:52:49 pm »
I totally forgot about Filigree Familiar! I was totally gonna put that card in there. Good suggestions. I guess I need to think of this as a Green deck that casts Blue and Red spells. Up until yesterday it was a Blue Deck.