deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Rashmi, Eternities Crafter - Comments  (Read 69 times)

Comment Bot

Rashmi, Eternities Crafter - Comments
« on: April 01, 2017, 07:27:41 pm »
This is the comment topic for Rashmi, Eternities Crafter.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Rashmi, Eternities Crafter.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Feyamius

• Decks
Re: Rashmi, Eternities Crafter - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 07:27:47 pm »
It's probably caused by budget that you don't run any, but what would be great here are enablers that allow you to manipulate the top of your library. Sylvan Library, Sensei's Divining Top, Mirri's Guile, Jace, the Mind Sculptor, Isochron Scepter with something like Brainstorm in it, ...

The tutors that put the searched card on top of your library are even better in this deck: Sylvan Tutor, Worldly Tutor, Mystical Tutor, Personal Tutor

I'm planning a Rashmi deck as well and what I'm thinking about is an opportunity to abuse Library of Leng with looting effects like on Merfolk Looter: Draw a card, discard what you want Rashmi to donate, instead put it on top of your library, cast the spell you want (with higher cmc that the one you just "discarded"), rejoice about all the value.

With those shenanigans, Miracle cards should be a lot of fun as well. Discard them at the end of opponent's turn, draw them as the card for your turn ... whow, what a miracle! ;) With Mindless Automaton, you could even discard the spell you want to be free (on top of your library) during an opponent's turn, put a +1/+1 counter on the automaton, discard a miracle spell (on top of your library), put a +1/+1 counter on the automaton, remove two +1/+1 counters from the automaton to draw a card, hey it's a miracle spell!, cast it for its miracle cost, but take its cmc into account for Rashmi, cast the spell you "discarded" first into the automaton for free.

I'm so looking forward finally building that deck, I'm just worried if I can make it happen with just 100 cards. ;)