deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Aura Hexproof - Comments  (Read 275 times)

Comment Bot

Aura Hexproof - Comments
« on: April 06, 2017, 02:06:17 pm »
This is the comment topic for Aura Hexproof.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Aura Hexproof.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

sbroec01

• Decks
Re: Aura Hexproof - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 02:06:22 pm »
Have you considered Hero of Iroas or Herald of the Pantheon as creatures for this deck?

I like you thinking of having Hexproof creatures - but stupid question (newbie here...): does the Hexproof ability then also apply to attached auras? my understanding would be that Hexproof only applies to the specific permanent, ie here the creature with hexproof, while attached auras could still be targeted e.g. with Solemn Offering..?

Kakyoin

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 03:25:47 pm »
Yes but most of the aura spells cost 1 so i don't need them.
It's a good question but the answer is no. You're right Hexproof only applies on the permanent which has it.
So the auras can be the target of spells like solemn offering.

LintyPeach

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 03:45:03 pm »
This deck needs more creatures in it. You have a lot of auras to put on a creature but if you check out the starting hand randomiser, you barely get any creatures. You'll get killed very quickly if you can't cast creatures in the early turns.

Also, Kakyoin is right about the hexproof ability regarding permanents.

Kakyoin

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 05:37:34 pm »
No need friend.
This is the principle of this deck, the gamble of a lifetime.
Either you kill your opponent or he'll kill you.