deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: BW Zombies - Comments  (Read 269 times)

Comment Bot

BW Zombies - Comments
« on: April 18, 2017, 04:15:27 pm »
This is the comment topic for BW Zombies.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für BW Zombies.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Anuben

• Decks
Re: BW Zombies - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 04:15:31 pm »

epticrin

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 07:34:37 pm »
I love the tribal love Zombies are getting in Amonkhet! I just built a mono-black Zombie deck that might be more efficient. I'm worried about how aggressive you'll be able to be with 8 lands coming in tapped, and I agree with Anuben that Diregraf Colossus is too much creature advantage to pass up in a devoted tribal strategy. The white zombies-matter cards are intriguing though.
https://deckstats.net/decks/1312/711909-zombie-aggro/en

Let me know what you think about my list.

erice9000

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 08:24:43 pm »
I am really looking forward to Amonkhet because of the zombie love. I run a zombie deck but I am not too keen on Liliana, Death's Majesty. You pay 5 and her end ability is not entirely the best. Liliana, the Last Hope is by far your best planeswalker for a zombie deck. Throw in the must have Diregraf Colossus, Gisa and Geralf, Diregraf captains, and a few sorcery cards that get token zombies out as blockers, by turn 8 when that emblem hits you can overrun just about any opponent.