deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Naya Zoo - Comments  (Lu 260 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Naya Zoo - Comments
« le: Avril 25, 2017, 03:10:16 am »
This is the comment topic for Naya Zoo.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Naya Zoo.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Darilack

• Decks
Re: Naya Zoo - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Avril 25, 2017, 03:10:23 am »
The only problem i see is that there isn't a white mana source. It's probably a typo though.
Looks fun, i'm building a similar deck, so maybe i'll splash white just to try it out :D

Darilack

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Avril 25, 2017, 03:16:50 am »
I just noticed there isn't any sort of removal. I recommend Harnessed Lightning, Stasis Snare or Fairgrounds Warden to help with that.
Also, if you're running a three color deck, i think it would be a good idea to add mana fixing. Servant of the Conduit and Attune with Aether are common choices. As for the creatures, i think you're on the right way so far!

I hope i helped you :D

Satraan

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Avril 25, 2017, 12:11:47 pm »
It is a typo heh, I haven't worked out the manabase yet. I'm considering possibly putting in Naga Vitalist for fixing since it isn't reliant on energy and can occasionally punch something too. :) Thanks for the feedback!