deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] b/g negs advice please  (Read 364 times)

axafekt

• Decks
[Standard] b/g negs advice please
« on: May 03, 2017, 03:49:47 am »
b/g negs3 what do you think would work and what do you think is not? been messing with the idea of a aggro b/g where channeler essential eats the negs to put out big creatures and create tokens?

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:58:22 am by axafekt »

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: [Standard] b/g negs advice please
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 06:46:51 am »
Decimater Beetle would help add to the numbers on negative counters you produce by letting you move them from your creatures to your opponents'.  Too many Hapatras, runs the possibility of hand stalls.  Soulstinger will accumulate negative counters and let you slam an opponenr's creature as well.  Decimator of the Provinces is your finisher, but I hesitate at its high cost.  You should be able to swarm a weakened opponent from tokens by the time he would hit the field.

dokepa

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 01:17:08 pm »
  splendid agony  can distribute among 2 creatures so you would get 4 tokens if Hapatra, Vizier of Poisons and Nest of Scarabs were both in play and stinging shot is only 1 green could produce 2  and still attack with her and add another token .

axafekt

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 06:10:12 pm »
thanks for the reviews! i changed a lot with this deck what do you think? hapatra's mask is going to be replaced definitely probably with blossoming what do you think?

b/g revised

axafekt

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 06:49:17 pm »
here is another variation of it that i am not sure of...
different iteration