deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Standard Artifacts - Comments  (Read 167 times)

Comment Bot

Standard Artifacts - Comments
« on: May 11, 2017, 05:50:47 pm »
Standard Artifacts

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

datevan

• Decks
Re: Standard Artifacts - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 05:50:52 pm »
I love this. Tezzeret, the Schemer, Tezzeret's Touch, and Animation Module might be good additions. I know Animation Module seems out of place, but it combos with Metallic Mimic and works like Thopter Foundry giving you 2/2 servos for 1 colorless.

Loykuaza

• Decks
Re: Standard Artifacts - Comments
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 06:13:35 pm »
This is a construct tribal deck I think so animation module doesn't fit since he wants to make the mimic a construct and not a servo. A good addintion on theme would undoubtely be the scrap trawler which pseudo combos off more with pia's revolution as well, Pia nalaar herself would be great too, make a ton of things as well as being a sac outlet for artifacts in conjunction with her enchantment as well. Maybe blue is not needed, I know you like the idea to give hexproof with Padeem to an enchanted by mechanized production but you need more than two cards to justify the color. You either need to add more blue spells and you have tons of options going from metallic rebuke to maverick thopterist, or just stick to RB aggro burn.