deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono blue Mill - Comments  (Read 216 times)

Comment Bot

Mono blue Mill - Comments
« on: May 15, 2017, 03:13:05 pm »
Mono blue Mill

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

NimrodPlanetE

• Decks
Re: Mono blue Mill - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 03:13:11 pm »
Hiya

Nice deck! I'll send you the decklist for my casual-UW-merfolk-mill as soon as I have it on deckstats. Your deck seems quite strong, but why playing Jace's Erasure? Except for the x-drawers (finishers?) you don't hit him that much with drawing, so I'd change the Erasures for something else. Maybe with cards like Merfolk Looter and a Jace-Planeswalker the Erasure would be better.

Also good mill combo: Helm of Awakening + 2 Sensei's Divining Top + Brainfreeze (although quite expensive to buy)

braxton

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 09:40:21 am »
Hey thanks for your comment and suggestions! I updated the deck after i play tested with it a bit, i did remove all the jace's erasure in favor of serum visions (major improvement i know) figured scry'ing and drawing would be preferable. I'm currently looking for cheap 2-3 CMC blue creatures that can block flying well and live. if you have any suggestions for that or any more good draw/mill spells let me know!

braxton

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 09:41:44 am »
Oh also Snap is extremely good in mill decks, just throwing that out there! :D