deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: 40 Lands Deck - Comments  (Leído 368 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
40 Lands Deck - Comments
« en: Mayo 22, 2017, 11:27:33 am »
40 Lands Deck

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

TheHighstone

• Decks
Re: 40 Lands Deck - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Mayo 22, 2017, 11:27:39 am »
I play a Deck with the same strategy but with another Win Condition. Dont play the counterspells, you will lose so much games because you draw one of them. When you draw you mulligan until you have a treasure hunt in you starting hand. You dont care if you have to mulligan 6 times. Then you in turn 2 or 3 (turn 2 only if you have played an reliquary tower already) you play treasure hand and draw until you get your win condition or another treasure hunt, if you draw a counterspell you lose the game because you cant win fast enough. Also play your Win Condition only 2 times.

JacquesDaniels17

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Mayo 22, 2017, 06:57:08 pm »
Good 😊 to know. I've been planning on building this deck on paper so it's a bonus to receive suggestions. Thanks dude!!

JacquesDaniels17

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Mayo 22, 2017, 06:58:29 pm »
Should I prioritize card draw like Preordain or Serum Visions?

TheHighstone

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Mayo 23, 2017, 11:57:39 am »
The problem with the Deck is, you have to draw at least 13 lands and your win condition.
So you take the first hand with a treasure hunt. Let´s say you have 1 Mountain, 1 Island and 1 treasure hunt. That means you had to mulligan four times. That means scry 1 but you dont care because everything in this deck is good enough.
round 1: - you play a land
round 2: - you draw a land, land
round 3: - you play treasure hunt and draw X cards (hopefully you draw reliquary tower because if not its over)
Now comes the interesting part. In the Version with out other spells you can draw 2 things. Your win con, that means you can start to win the game or you draw a next treasure hunt what means you can dig again.
On the other hand in the version with other Cards you draw a counterspell or a cantrip. With a counterspell you are lost because at this points you only can draw one card each turn but most of the time it is a land what doesn't win you the game. 
If you draw a can drip their is the possibility to draw the cards you need but with a land you definitely go one card deeper and it´s a 100% sure that you find the cards that win you the game.
I know it sounds boring but the version of these kind of decks is: 4 x Treasure Hunt, 2 x Win Condition (Seismic Assault, Zombie Infestation) and otherwise only lands (4 of this reliquary tower)

JacquesDaniels17

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Mayo 23, 2017, 08:19:19 pm »
Interesting. ;) Thanks bro :)

But I'm wondering if I could also use that Amonkhet card where whenever I discard a card I could put a 2/2 Drake?

xXTommyDarkoxX

• Decks
« Respuesta #6 en: Mayo 24, 2017, 05:15:34 am »
lame

Bertt575

• Decks
« Respuesta #7 en: Mayo 24, 2017, 05:24:34 am »
Sweet!

TheHighstone

• Decks
« Respuesta #8 en: Mayo 24, 2017, 10:34:11 am »
You could play Drake Haven. But theres the same problem that it stops Treasure Hunt.
The best way to find out if its good or bad you should build the deck an try it, i mean its not so expensive :)
But if you want to play a Deck with Seismic Assault you should take a look at the Swans of Bryn Argoll combo decks ;)