deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Mono White Rally  (Read 270 times)

ZephyrSynthesis

• Decks
[Modern] Mono White Rally
« on: May 27, 2017, 07:08:59 pm »
Mono White Rally

Primarily focusing on the Rally ability, I use lots of creatures to support each other, buff each other and provide life gain. I also use a lot of "protection from [color]" cards to make it easier for me to get through defenses and keep my guys on the field.

My other strategy I'm keeping a priority is to keep my mana costs down so I always have something to play that will be useful.

It's not in its final form yet, since I still need Kabira Evangels (at least 3), and I need a versatile, yet reliable sideboard. I'm doing this on a severe budget, too, lol.

entropize

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Mono White Rally
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 07:43:45 pm »
This card is a little pricey and cost 4 mana to bring out but I suggest gideon ally of zendikar. This card helps ally decks since it produces an ally token every turn.

ZephyrSynthesis

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 07:11:08 am »
Got my Kabiras finally, and sped up the mana curve with a couple more Makindi Aeronauts, ditching the "Join the Ranks". As many creatures as this deck has, I don't need the tokens.

Revision 2

Added/removed cards:
-4 Join the Ranks
+4 Kabira Evangel

Changed amounts:
-1 Lantern Scout
+2 Makindi Aeronaut
-1 Makindi Patrol

ZephyrSynthesis

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 08:51:47 pm »
That would mess up the mana curve. I want it to be relatively fast on any turn. I've played a couple games with only two lands on my opening hand, but was still able to win since I have so many 1 or 2 CMC creatures. The life gain, with First Strike, pro, Lifelink, Vigilance and what not seems to work very well.