deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Red/White Attack  (Read 306 times)

christianboy791

• Decks
[Standard] Red/White Attack
« on: June 20, 2017, 04:43:50 pm »
Red Attack

Double strikers and extra combat
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:47:20 pm by christianboy791 »

Yamauta

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Red/White Attack
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 12:17:16 am »
I love the idea behind this, but you really don't have much interaction.

You need to consider dropping some cards that result in dead turns (pacification array is horrible in the current standard).  Instead, also add in some cheap removal. 

Also, I'm not sure how I like Gust walker in the deck.   

Just a question, are you trying to make/keep this as Ultra Budget as possible? 

christianboy791

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Red/White Attack
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 01:54:06 pm »
It doesn't have to be Ultra Budget.  It's just an idea I had. I had the double strike and multiple combats idea pop in my head and just threw this together.  Double strikers are formidable on their own, but I figure if they boost themselves and get an extra combat phase, they're just pure fatality. 

As far as removal goes, I'm thinking Hungry Flames for starters. I was thinking about putting some hijacks and some wrangles and flings for pseudo removal plus damage.  What's your opinion on shocks?  Should I put in some white removal spells as well?  Which ones?

I think I might want to put in some more insult//injury in there just to make sure I get it, but that might just be unnecessary considering the damage done already.

Do you think the way I acquire energy is enough?  I mean, I only use energy for the champion.  Should I also put some Lightning Runners in?

As for card advantage?  I don't know what to do.

And just for laughs, add Glorious End.  hahahahaha
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:17:44 pm by christianboy791 »