deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: The Deck You've All Been Waiting For  (Leído 522 veces)

Soren841

• Decks
Nils is the God I worship

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: The Deck You've All Been Waiting For
« Respuesta #1 en: Junio 25, 2017, 06:10:22 pm »
There are a lot of high drops in this deck. Where are your 2, 3 and 4 drop creatures at? I've been running a few hands and al I've been seeing are either the 5 and 6 costs cards or 1 or 2 lands. The deck idea is good but you need to work on the consistency of the deck. 

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Junio 25, 2017, 06:29:48 pm »
Idk any lower cost ramp, I generally don't play these colors. What's a 1-3 drop mana ramp in this

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Junio 26, 2017, 06:04:34 am »
The earlier turns are dropping things that have effects for when The Scorpion God dies, then I hit 4 mana and play Crypt Ghast, and I can play The Scorpion God

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Junio 26, 2017, 07:56:42 am »
That's the point. This abuses the legendary rule by killing him over and over. Have u looked at the rest of the deck?

G. Moto

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Junio 26, 2017, 05:52:46 pm »
 That's my thing though. The key combo pieces like the scorpion god, butcher of malakir, stalking vengeance, dictate of erebos, even the black market are all 5+ CMC. They are good cards but basically if you don't have crypt ghast then you'll most likely be playing your cards 1 at a time. There's not too much defense against other people's disruptive plays and unless you get your cards on the field EARLY then it's just a matter of waiting. Now I see the purpose behind abusing the scorpion god's legendary rule but it is still a 5 drop that you have to wait a whole other turn just to play. That's what I'm seeing right now.

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #6 en: Junio 26, 2017, 09:59:03 pm »

G. Moto

• Decks
« Respuesta #7 en: Junio 27, 2017, 07:17:51 am »
Ok so now you have a turn 2 and turn three plays. The heartless summoning you'll have to watch out for because it will neg your deathgreeter to death literally. Also his effect says ANOTHER creature so you don't get the trigger off of his own demise. Something to keep in mind.

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #8 en: Junio 27, 2017, 07:21:47 am »
Oh well.. I'm sure it could still come in handy.. 😂 If I have 2 out and chump block with both they trigger each other.. the important thing is I have a turn 1 creature with the potential to do something

G. Moto

• Decks
« Respuesta #9 en: Junio 27, 2017, 08:22:50 am »
Why not add creatures with stronger toughnesses that can still benefit you as they are on the field? Use the enchantments to your advantage so that you can play the creatures you need and still get their effects off?

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #10 en: Junio 27, 2017, 08:25:28 am »
Because they won't be 1 drops.. lol playing with my green deck has taught me the importance of a turn 1 play..

G. Moto

• Decks
« Respuesta #11 en: Junio 27, 2017, 08:44:14 am »
But whats the point of making a turn 1 play if your turn 2 spell kills all your turn one creatures? Sounds kinda counter productive wouldn't you say?

Soren841

• Decks
« Respuesta #12 en: Junio 27, 2017, 08:46:06 am »
But maybe I won't have that turn 2 spell, or I'll have another one and won't play it, or have a second of the same one drop and they get value off each other, there's no way to know and it's better to have that one drop than be needing and not having it

G. Moto

• Decks
« Respuesta #13 en: Junio 27, 2017, 06:22:52 pm »
If having your own creatures die is the goal of this deck then perhaps you should add some 2 and three drop creatures that actually have" when this creature dies..." Yes you have the death greeter but adding those other creatures will give your board some staying power and give you a field presence while getting your bigger plays ready.