deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Cat Tribal Hour of Devastation - Comments  (Gelesen 236 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Cat Tribal Hour of Devastation - Comments
« am: Juni 25, 2017, 08:03:18 Nachmittag »
Cat Tribal Hour of Devastation

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

FinancingMagic

• Decks
Re: Cat Tribal Hour of Devastation - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Juni 25, 2017, 08:03:22 Nachmittag »
Hello there! I am also super excited to be playing cats this upcoming standard and can't wait to start! I am a little curious as to some of your choices for cards filling slots and would like to discuss! The first this I want to ask is why a 4-of heroic intervention? I don't see it as being needed in ever circumstance and I feel it could be dead in hand or wasted majority of the time. Second thing, no Metallic Mimic? Seems like a great addition. I'd love to discuss more, here is my list: https://deckstats.net/decks/88970/757772-gw-cats/en , I don't think any removal is needed main, because the deck is so fast to put on a clock (I proxied my list and have been testing at my lgs). Driven // Despair is absolutely insane in this deck and is a finisher as well as a "get-there" card when digging for a finisher. Perhaps Dusk // Dawn and a couple Cast Out in the side for Zombies and Control. Oketra the True also seems okay in the side too against super removal heavy decks alongside a pair of Heroic Intervention side. I'd love to hear from you and collaborate on the best possible cats!
« Letzte Änderung: Juni 25, 2017, 08:06:15 Nachmittag von FinancingMagic »

Daku72

• Decks
Re: Cat Tribal Hour of Devastation - Comments
« Antwort #2 am: Juni 26, 2017, 09:16:02 Nachmittag »
Hi! My lgs has many many decks with lots of removal and massive removal, so using every copy that can't protect my little cats is working great at least for now. In any case i side them out if the opponent doesn't use much removal. Also is great for Pride Sovereign since the  other cats makes him bigger!. I should try out Driven, sound it could do a lot of work. Dusk // Dawn might be okay, but I think a zombie deck would recover faster than we can do, cast out is an all star and oketra mmmmm maybe, I should try her out. Now I'm on my way to see your deck!