deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: GW Cats standard - GRRRR - Comments  (Read 323 times)

Comment Bot

GW Cats standard - GRRRR - Comments
« on: June 28, 2017, 11:06:17 pm »
GW Cats standard - GRRRR

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Shinato

• Decks
Re: GW Cats standard - GRRRR - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 11:06:21 pm »
You need more lands! When your Servant of the Conduit gets killed, you miss the necessary mana too. Why do you play Compulsory Rest? Declaration in Stone is better? Is the Energy theme really that good? Is Anointed Procession that necessary to play it as playset?

Shinato

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 11:07:57 pm »
Maybe you like to look at my GW CATS and give a feedback or get an idea for your deck. https://deckstats.net/decks/3464/758087-gw-cats-my-lovely-kitten-v2/de

pepecor14

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 11:33:42 pm »
well, 20 lands is enough if I have 4 Attune with aether (=24 lands). Attune + longtusk + servant + aether hub is a really worthy combo in early game, even more if I have playsets of cards with cmc 4 or higer. You get sure that your start will be ok.

Its true that declaration in stone is much better than compulsory rest, but declaration leaves standard in september, thats why i hadnt included it.

I saw your deck and 22 lands is not enought, even more if you have costs as ajani or a playset of regal caracal

mirage mirror its maybe for another kind of decks... but i dont know maybe it works. it has nice combo with pride sovereign, you can exert it instead of the real one

and kifecrafters bestiary should be in sideboard, it only works properly against control decks

i was going to include blossoming defence too until i realised that there is a lot of massive removal in new expansions, so maybe its better heroic intervention. one or two in base and one or two more in side (3 max in all deck)

thanks for comment! keep giving feedback!

i liked the idea of metallic mimic, ill consider includind it in my deck

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 09:42:11 am »
 How about adding some combat tricks? Untapping creatures mid combat or giving them flying would be a great in battle. NO one likes cats flying at their faces ;)