deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Opinions Please  (Read 756 times)

KSutter82

• Decks
Opinions Please
« on: May 04, 2014, 08:45:47 am »
I have this deck pretty much built so I haven't played it yet. I'm just waiting on my Gods to come in. Please give me your opinions on it. Thanks.

https://deckstats.net/decks/4866/81249-draw-deck

KSutter82

• Decks
Re: Opinions Please
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 05:16:50 pm »
Anyone?

edo90swimmer

• ''From the darkness, I walk into the light''
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 06:51:40 pm »
78 cards? too much
[vote up] if I did a good work

KSutter82

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 04:37:26 pm »
I can't get the deck down any lower in card count. I like all the cards and how they play. If you have any thoughts on what I can take out I'd appreciate it.

shallowend

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 04:58:51 pm »
I agree with the above that 78 is too many. If the deck is for fun then you don't need to change it but if you want to make it more consistent you  want it at 60.

One of the first cuts I would make is remove ponder. This will allow you to play it in sanctioned modern events.
Swiftfoot boots allows you to protect your creatures and active vorel at haste speed but i don't think you find yourself thinking "I wish i would draw swiftfoot boots" very often

Invisible stalker doesn't go in tandem with the rest of the decks direction. It seems like a threat the is untouchable but doesn't pull in the same direction as the rest of the deck

Your aim is to draw lots of cards through +1/+1 counters, and make huge guys to swing in with. Because of this I do not think you are likely to deck yourself and there is probably no need for the elixer

Bioshift can be dead if you have no creatures in hand, it seems like it is too tricky

I am unsure you require a sink for colourless mana that kruphix provides and if you keep casting your spells then 7 should be enough cards (you don't have a load of reactive cards that require you to keep a full grip)

Cards to consider:

Cold eye selki is a good fit
Into the roil offers you some interaction
orhan viper would be a great creature to pile counters onto

Obviously there are all the normal $20+ cards that would be good but I have tried to avoid these
Hope that is the kind of help you are looking for

KSutter82

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 05:16:15 pm »
Thank you for your input. I honestly didn't know Ponder was on the banned list. I will definitely be changing that. Also my thoughts on Invisible Stalker is to use the shifts and transfer counters off of my big creatures to the stalker so all the damage will go through.