deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Legendary taxes (B/W control) - Comments  (Lida 168 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Legendary taxes (B/W control) - Comments
« em: Julho 03, 2017, 06:41:07 pm »
Legendary taxes (B/W control)

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Luis_ZaSa

• Decks
Re: Legendary taxes (B/W control) - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Julho 03, 2017, 06:41:13 pm »
The deck needs 25 or 26 lands, I think you need to remove -1 midnight oil, -2 immolating glare -1 forsake the worldly to 4 lands (fast lands of course)... -1 declaration in stone to +1 grasp of darkness for the instant speed, -3 harsh scrutiny to +3 fatal push -2 aylin to +2 gisela, -1 Kambal +1 gisela -1 kambal + 1 Bruna - 2 gifted + 1 avacyn and  +1 Limbala or Demond of dark schames - 2 swamps and -2 plains to +4 aether hubs. -2 dranas +2 gideon -1 Liliana Death Majesty for 1+ Liliana last hope or Ob Nixilis.

In side deck maybe the brutality for some aura curse cruel reality or something like that...

Is my opinion :D and i hope can work for your deck.

Jusk-99

• Decks
Re: Legendary taxes (B/W control) - Comments
« Responder #2 em: Julho 15, 2017, 03:32:21 am »
Thanks for the reply! I really apreciate the time that you take to revise my deck and make all the necessary changes to make it more optimal, but the idea of the deck is focus on powerfull creatures with "taxes" effects or problematic habilities, like deathtouch, of cost 3 or less to extract the maximum potencial of yahenni expertise. Gonti and avacyn are exceptions to this rule for they versatility habilities and fun effects. The diversity of plainswalkers and the reasons to play only one of them are that I only have one copy of them and for fun. In the removal aspect I have 2 problems with the pushes. The first is that in standard are really meh without feches and with creatures like Glorybringer, and the second, I can't afford them like the fast lands. Before testing this deck I can say that midnight oil is one of the most underrated and amazing draw spell in the entire format. The number of cards that you draw are just ridiculous and the draw back never hits me cause I usually win the match in 2 or 3 turns after his activation. To finish the reply, I always like play control hand spells in my black decks for the value of see what plays my opponent and for gain tempo.