deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Bug-Zuberas - Comments  (Read 329 times)

Comment Bot

Bug-Zuberas - Comments
« on: July 03, 2016, 10:57:01 pm »
This is the comment topic for Bug-Zuberas.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Bug-Zuberas.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

aizbert065

• Decks
Re: Bug-Zuberas - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 10:57:02 pm »
also exhume could be good here :)

Darkside

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 08:08:37 am »
My creatures are all very small and every now and then the Deck can discard a lot. Exhume might help the opponent more than em especially since I already run 8 cheaper "return to play" spells.
I like dance the macabre as a late game option when I have enough lands so I don't care about the discard and I want to return and play 2 zuberas immediately.  So exhume is not a good replacement for that one either.

TehTacow

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 01:55:09 pm »
Supernatural stamina has made this deck insane, I play a more control oriented deck with some khans dual lands and without springleaf drums, also 4 crypt rats main deck(unearth+crypt rats is just filthy) it has become my favorite deck and I believe it has the highest winrate of all my non meta decks