deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Poll

Please Rate this Deck

Perfect
1 (50%)
Decent
1 (50%)
Needs Work
0 (0%)
Not Sure
0 (0%)
Dont Care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Give me Feedback, please!!!  (Read 1104 times)

gamemore

• Decks
Give me Feedback, please!!!
« on: May 09, 2014, 04:52:28 am »
Green/White Enchantment Deck

Please respond on the Decks response section and here. Thank you for the help.
Link to Deck

3 Turn Win Cards:

Card Advantage Cards:

Control Cards:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 04:54:35 am by gamemore »

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
Re: Give me Feedback, please!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 06:01:48 am »
Change your Forests/Plains Ratio. While your total count weighs toward white, the double count in your three and four count creatures may leave you high and dry.

Some recommendations: Gods Willing for point protection.
Consider replacing Sylvan Caryatid with Font of Fertility. While it is an extra mana and an ounce of delay, there are some perks: Enchant coming into play will trigger Constellation, plugs into Ethereal Armor, and will help thin the deck late game.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

Darthmasterguns

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 08:23:28 am »
Courser of Kruphix and Into the Wilds do the same thing, maybe you could swap out Into the Wilds for something better, or some other enchantments to keep your guys alive longer?

gamemore

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 12:12:06 pm »
Alright changed it a little based on your recommendations.

Took out the following:

Added the following:

Took out Into the Wilds because I added card advantage with Font of Fertility.
What do you think about the adjustments?

Darthmasterguns

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 07:59:09 pm »
Better; Have you considered Fleecemane Lion? Also what are you trying to do with this deck? Mana ramp and enchant creatures?

Darthmasterguns

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 08:15:54 pm »
I also think that Elixir of Immortality doesn't do much for you, especially since you only have 1 mainboarded; Hero of Iroas wll help you cast enchantments faster, while also giving him +1/+1 counters, just a suggestion since your win conditions seem to be enchantments.

gamemore

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 02:10:09 am »
The Elixir of Immortality is helpful because if more than two Eidolon of Blossoms are on the battlefield it becomes easy to mill myself out.

The Deck's focus is on Enchantments and lots of draw with Eidolon of Blossoms.

Lost really bad with this deck tonight. Played a control Planeswalker deck. Wondering if you had any sideboard ideas to deal with a blue control deck.`

Darthmasterguns

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 08:53:27 am »
To be honest, the best thing against control is either mill them or control yourself; speaking of which, black has an awesome control card: Tormented Thoughts, but since you are white and green, Fated Retribution and Planar Cleansing will help you late game, cards like Arrest and Azorius Arrester are good at keeping opponents creatures at bay, Scavenging Ooze will grow stronger as your opponents sends more cards to the graveyard; those are only a few I can think of without changing your deck strategy. Aegis of the Gods and Banishing Light, Deicide and Eidolon of Rhetoric could be simple adds for your white side; while Bassara Tower Archer and Mistcutter Hydra can help keep you keep creatures on the board. I hope that helps, at least with the idea behind behind each of them...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:56:20 am by Darthmasterguns »

Darthmasterguns

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2014, 09:00:51 am »
When you were beat by a Blue Control deck, you should really sit down and ask yourself, what cards were my biggest problem (or combination of some), but here is the thing with blue, they are meant for control! So you have to think of what (deck) strategy beats a control? And can your current deck strategy beat it? Hope it helps man!

Darthmasterguns

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2014, 09:04:45 am »
Oh, and what about control beat you? Was it counter spells? Bounce spells? It can also be how you play the deck? Example: You know your opponent has a cancel card, is it better for him to waste it on a 3-mana card, or perhaps you can cast a 1-mana and 2-mana card instead, making him/her only cancel one of those? That is actually one of the most important strategies you can have when facing a control deck, you have to play your cards more carefully, just a tip in case you didn't know that, not saying you don't, but hope that the advice helps when choosing cards!

gamemore

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 03:13:58 am »
Cards Added:

Please give me your thoughts on adding blue to my deck. Thank you for all your help.
Btw this deck came in 3rd place out of 14 people. Not bad for an original deck.