deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [Standard] Cat Fever  (Lida 240 vezes)

Driconis

• Decks
[Standard] Cat Fever
« em: Setembro 07, 2017, 11:01:45 am »

Nephi66

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Cat Fever
« Responder #1 em: Setembro 08, 2017, 12:35:08 pm »
Hello,
Nice aggro cat deck! I wanted to do a cat deck when I saw Pride Sovereign and Regal Caracal. I like the metallic mimic. Did not know this card.  Did you already play this deck ?
You might consider Scrounging Bandar as a 2 mana cost cat.
Except for Blossoming defense I am not fan of the instant cards you choose.
Is Mighty leap to block flying creature ? If yes, I believe Vines of the Recluse , Aim High, or Gift of Strength would be better and much cheaper to cast, or Clip Wings and/or Plummet could just destroy/sacrifice a flying creature for 2 mana.
Build to last, Make a Stand or Survive the Night might also be better instants to consider to protect your creature from massive damages. Also Heroic intervention could be good.
If you want additionnal damage, I'll better choose on instant that give +1/+1 to all your creatures. You will have a lot of creatures, I think you will get better damage output by using that.

Driconis

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Setembro 10, 2017, 02:11:35 am »
Hello there and Thank you for your comments.
I used might leap for flyers or making Pride Sovereign or any other cats fly over... I play alot of time where i can get thru with a 8/8 Pride b/c no trample so i figured add 2 and fly will get over defense..
this is still a work in progress but i had the cards so why not make the best of it

Nephi66

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Setembro 15, 2017, 01:56:36 pm »
Then, you're right, mighty leap makes more sense and is more versatile as it can be used also as a defensive card to block flying