deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: 8TOG - Comments  (Gelesen 181 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
8TOG - Comments
« am: Januar 05, 2018, 05:25:51 Nachmittag »
8TOG

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

clonevacuum

• Decks
Re: 8TOG - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 05, 2018, 05:25:58 Nachmittag »
I think that temur battlerage is just strictly better in this deck. the situation where fatal frenzy is good from what I can tell is much too narrow. I can see it being better if you are being blocked by something like glissa, the traitor since it gets it's damage through but really that's about it. you could run both for some crazy damage but battlerage should go in before frenzy. cheers!

DanyTheWarrior

• Decks
Re: 8TOG - Comments
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 07, 2018, 12:11:44 Vormittag »
I think that temur battlerage is just strictly better in this deck. the situation where fatal frenzy is good from what I can tell is much too narrow. I can see it being better if you are being blocked by something like glissa, the traitor since it gets it's damage through but really that's about it. you could run both for some crazy damage but battlerage should go in before frenzy. cheers!

You are right! I've had that card in front of me the whole time but I didn't realize that it could be better.
The point of the deck is to combokill in turn 3-4-5, and the point of fatal frenzy was for an scenario where the atog has not enough power for flinging it, so you just pump and fling it... But that's too much work and too many things that can go wrong.
I think that a 10/10 double striker trampler is a more than reasonable win condition in turn 4 huh? haha
And battlerage is easier to cast also, making the deck's curve smoothier
Thanks!