deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: mono white equip deck - Comments  (Leído 113 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
mono white equip deck - Comments
« en: Septiembre 21, 2017, 11:26:15 am »
mono white equip deck

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

MilMaster

• Decks
Re: mono white equip deck - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Septiembre 21, 2017, 11:26:20 am »
Hi, Baseballknight,

I read your comment on Uthos deck... I like the idea of your deck and I agree some Cards are unnecessary in his deck. However I would recommend you to put in some removal.

Also you lack creatures... 12 creatures is not much. Especially since you have no removal. You will have a hard time controling the board against defensive decks or control decks. I would not put in O-naginata.
Also Kemba, kha regent is a must in my opinion.
Maybe if you'd find some room to put in some removal (path to Exile, journey to nowhere etc.) it would be good since you have no direct way of dealing with key creatures of your Opponent.

Also if he manages to remove 1-2 creatures form your board you will ahve a hard time gettin the board back.

Of course you can always hope to rush the Opponent down but having this as your only win condition makes rather risky.

Also you curve out at 2 mana (there is not a single Card in your deck that costs more) which means that 23 plains is way too much. You could probably pull it off with 16 lands but just to be safe I would settle somewhere between 18-20.

Other than that it Looks pretty solid. Maybe a few battletricks would help. :)

Best regards
Millmaster

Baseballknights

• Gain life,swarm life, destroy life
  • Decks
Re: mono white equip deck - Comments
« Respuesta #2 en: Septiembre 22, 2017, 02:59:11 am »
Thanks but personally I was going for a quick type of deck similar to a bant enchant deck and yes I know mine is pretty week to control but it is a slow work in progress. I do appreciate your feedback though as it is always great to here others opinions and test the deck with the tweaks commented by other players.