deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Elysium Awaits - Comments  (Lu 318 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Elysium Awaits - Comments
« le: Septembre 23, 2017, 02:51:14 am »
Elysium Awaits

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

DaGamesta

• Decks
Re: Elysium Awaits - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Septembre 23, 2017, 02:51:19 am »
May I ask where you got the name for this deck?

Dog_Wizard

• I'm a casual (modern) player. Have fun!
  • Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Septembre 23, 2017, 03:55:44 am »
Hmm, well I like DnD, and Elysium is the name of the "Heaven" plane of existence, so it just made sense to me, haha.
I think my favorite part of MtG is that no one person knows every card. It's been around long enough that there's a card for everything! Every deck has a weak point to be exploited, you just have to find it.

DaGamesta

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Septembre 23, 2017, 01:37:28 pm »
Okay, I was just seeing if you had a different reason for making an Elysium deck. You see, there's a game called Xenoblade Chronicles 2 coming out for the Nintendo Switch in December, and I'm hyped for it so I had to jump at the chance to see if some stranger on the internet is making a reference giving the timing (lol). But anyway, this is a really cool deck. I wish I had this many angels :/

Dog_Wizard

• I'm a casual (modern) player. Have fun!
  • Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Septembre 23, 2017, 11:05:58 pm »
Ah, Xenoblade. I'm a fan of the first Chronicles for the 3DS, bought me a Shulk amiibo and everything lol. I don't have a switch, but it sounds like a good home for a sequel.

Also, I hear you with the deck, lol. I make decks here to play online (on untap.in) and to see which ones are good enough to use past concepts, I'm really confident in this one =D
I think my favorite part of MtG is that no one person knows every card. It's been around long enough that there's a card for everything! Every deck has a weak point to be exploited, you just have to find it.