deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Treasure hunters  (Read 215 times)

t3smith1361

• Decks
[Standard] Treasure hunters
« on: September 27, 2017, 07:42:31 am »
Treasure hunters

Get loot. Get lucky pull mechanized production. Win with 8 treasures. Or use your wits and menace pirates to attack the enemy directly.

Ominus12

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Treasure hunters
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 10:18:53 am »
The only problem i have with Mech Production right now is the 4 of Abrade in almost all red decks. if it was not for all the main deck artifact hate i would like the card a lot more.

t3smith1361

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 04:03:06 am »
Yeah realized how hard it is to win with this deck after a few games. Man, abrade is so nasty!

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 04:50:52 am »
Abrade can be.  I made a UB Treasure deck around pirates utilizing the treasures to play Vraska (no green lands inthe deck.  None.)  Works rather well, so far.

Blacksheep436

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 10:07:29 am »
Come on now, abrade isn't that dangerous. If used on anything worth 3 mana or less then the player using it is either losing out on mana or at it's best stalling the game for one turn. It's really only useful on artifacts worth 4+ mana and due to its versatility.

Speaking of treasures and mechanized production, it will only stall your win with one turn (a stall worth 3 mana). I think you've come up with a pretty neat idea, to combine it with treasures. Speaking of which, it prolly works just as well with servos/thopters.

Cheers!