deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: flying pirate - Comments  (Lu 248 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
flying pirate - Comments
« le: Octobre 19, 2017, 03:43:16 pm »
flying pirate

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

LetMeDie

• Let Me Die
  • Decks
Re: flying pirate - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Octobre 19, 2017, 03:43:20 pm »
what is the win condition?

claijee

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Octobre 19, 2017, 04:21:37 pm »
Hi!

I'm casual player, the winning condition is to try to defeat the Dino'sdeck of my daughter! ^^

It's barely a "copy/paste" of the Dorkovitch's deck post today on the forum.

Dorkovitch

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Octobre 20, 2017, 10:11:27 pm »
With that many copies of siren lookout you might be able to afford putting another card in instead of the 23rd land. That said, I like chart a course since most of the time the Flyers that are pirates are going to get through and allow you to draw two cards for two Mana when you're going to be attacking most turns anyway.
You may also want to think about an Aethersphere Harvester or two since you'll have smaller creatures crewing a bigger one that will be able to block most midsize threats or attack and gain you life in the process.

I am running a similar deck myself and I like a lot of the early game interactions. Personally, I am still trying to figure out how to be as aggressive early game as possible and to help eliminate flooding out on lands
« Modifié: Octobre 20, 2017, 10:18:43 pm par Dorkovitch »