deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: MonoU Reservoir - Comments  (Read 158 times)

Comment Bot

MonoU Reservoir - Comments
« on: October 26, 2017, 06:17:06 pm »
MonoU Reservoir

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

angleofthought

• Decks
Re: MonoU Reservoir - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 06:17:12 pm »
ugh you're making me miss my mono blue reservoir lol but if i may make a suggestion or two cut a statuary for a whir of invention just a one of should be fine then cut the two metalspinners and mainboard 2 efficient constructions as an alternate win condition and im sure those dispells are supposed to be spell pierces right and finally take out the reservoir and final efficient construction out of your side those are just win more slots and add 2 rivers rebuke you'll find that works well against enchantment based removal and token strategies but everything else looks like how mono blue reservoir should look sorry if all that seemed too preachy i've just been playing reservoir since before rotation and i really like how you made it work though one card i found was the all-star of the deck before was merchant's dockhand it basically makes the deck fizzle proof but i'd also like to get some advice myself i just built U/W reservoir

Omnicun

• Decks
Re: MonoU Reservoir - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 11:32:41 pm »
wow, nice thoughts! haven't really played the deck since i listed it. we brainstromed the list with a friend, and i don't have all the cards for the build, but this might be something i'll try if i get more into standard during the spring!

i like the idea of some efficient constructions and merchant's dockhands in MD :)