deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] The Locust Army: A Day of Wrath  (Read 122 times)

FancyLadies

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] The Locust Army: A Day of Wrath
« on: November 01, 2017, 12:24:57 am »
The Locust Army: A Day of Wrath

"Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth."
Revelation 9:3-10

The idea is simple, overwhelm my opponents with pesky little fliers that become large and gruesome. This deck plays more aggro than control.

The draw spells bring out the bugs and shared animosity or coat of arms will do the rest. If that doesn't work, there's always Purphoros, God of the Forge and Warstorm surge to chip away at my opponents life total. Mindwrack Liege allows me to drop my commander for 4 mana as well as buff up my insects. It's all around nasty. Discarding and drawing is the best way to make the tokens and with library of leng out, I have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for checking it out!

Soren841

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] The Locust Army: A Day of Wrath
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 01:22:13 am »
The problem is, even with great ramp and amazing draws you can't start your strategy until turn 4ish
Nils is the God I worship