deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: EDH Mill  (Read 183 times)

J Dog

• Decks
EDH Mill
« on: November 04, 2017, 09:51:24 am »
Commander
1 Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge

Land
1 Command Tower
1 Reliquary Tower
10 Island
10 Mountain
10 Swamp

Artifacts
1 Doubling Cube
1 Elixir of Immortality
1 Feldon's Cane
1 Primal Amulet
1 Sol Ring
1 Staff of Domination

Instants
1 Broken Ambitions
1 Cancel
1 Clash of Wills
1 Complicate
1 Condescend
1 Countermand
1 Counterspell
1 Retraction Helix
1 Unsummon

Sorceries
1 Shared Trauma

Creatures
1 Aphetto Alchemist

The idea is to continually summon Jeleva...maybe do counterspells idk...im looking for ideas i have ran out of ideas...ive researched for a while and i keep running into walls or dk how to search for the cards...i have the great ideas theres just too many cards to sort

Chronologist

• Decks
Re: EDH Mill
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 01:38:19 pm »
Try spells that flicker her in and out.  Aether Tradewinds and cards like that.  Bounce her back to your hand.  Then you can avoid the extra mana penalty.

And spells that exile her and bring her right back work for the same purpose.  There are plenty of creatures and spells in blue that basically flicker (gone and back again) or return to your hand. 

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: EDH Mill
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 06:21:39 am »
Jeleva only activates when you spend mana on her.  Otherwise, she mills nothing and you lose access to casting any spells that she had previously exiled (an unfortunate ruling.  Otherwise attack, die, recast would be excellent).  I would say Traumatize and Keening Stone would work wonders.  And Laboratory Maniac.  Any tutor cards would be excellent (tutor the maniac so you don't accidentally exile it if you're shooting to self mill).  Blue Sun's Zenith (cast from exile to return to your deck).  Undead Alchemist.  You'll want mostly sorceries and instants.