deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Aquatic Lizards Feedback  (Read 134 times)

badconsumer

• Decks
[Modern] Aquatic Lizards Feedback
« on: November 05, 2017, 10:49:39 pm »
Aquatic Lizards

I have some cards from a draft and a deckbuilders tool kit to work with.  Green and Blue dino's and merfolk appear to have some synergy here geared towards counters and card advantage.

New to the game and trying to brew from what I have available... would this work at an average FNM?

Soren841

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Aquatic Lizards Feedback
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 10:55:39 pm »
Wayyyyy too many,one ofs. Go for 3 or 4 of everything. Duplicates>different cards. Consistency>options
Nils is the God I worship

badconsumer

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 11:00:44 pm »
Thank you for the advice.  This is just what I have to work with now, but I will definitely adjust based on that as I acquire more cards.  Would you say this is an okay thought process for starting?  And which 5-7 cards would you remove from this deck first?  Thanks again!

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 11:23:52 pm »
I would recommend building decks on here first and then buying the cards u need from tcgplayer instead of just using what u open I'd remover arborback, sphinx, shaper, horde
Nils is the God I worship