deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Make Bant Great Again - Comments  (Lida 353 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Make Bant Great Again - Comments
« em: Novembro 14, 2017, 01:27:27 am »
Make Bant Great Again

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

EDHell

• Decks
Re: Make Bant Great Again - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Novembro 14, 2017, 01:27:29 am »
Great deck, though I would put Fumigate into the main deck since it works well with dusk//dawn, and can deal with pesky little hexproof creatures, otherwise great job m8!!!!

Nephi66

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Novembro 14, 2017, 11:04:45 am »
When I saw this Dino, I instantly thought that this could be an intesting card to play. Nice work, I was wondering which color to run but Blue is actually a nice idea.
However I think there is some room for improvement. The main flaw I see in your deck is that brotondon is your only win condition. After game 1, when your opponent knows that, he could easily shut your combo down, so I think you need to be prepared for that. Cards like Lost legacy or field of ruin or deck that run a set of 8 creature removal/counterspell could just completly shut you down. If you still have some counterspells to counter their answers, you might be ok, but if you have use them all before, the end game will be hard. Your only answer is Prowling Serpopard but it might be hard with your current manabase to cast it because it needs 2 green mana. I think you also need 3 of them.
The second flaw is what do you do of your mana in the late game? After you cast Brontondon, I feel like you may have too many unused mana. You should get some cards to spent that mana

I like Dusk // Dawn, it's the perfect removal for creatures that can't be block by Kinjalli's Caller and God-Pharaoh's Faithful and with the dawn part, you can even get the died ones from your graveyard.
If your opponent is running a token deck, then you can switch some settle the wreckage and dusk // dawn for some Fumigate.

25 lands is a lot, don't you get land mana flooded somewhere along the process? I also think you should run at least one copy of each basic land. First it's an insurance against field of ruin, and second it means you could get green or blue land by using settle the wreckage on your Kinjalli's Caller and God-Pharaoh's Faithful and the priest. By switching some of your plains for some forest and island and going down to 23. I think you should also remove some of the dual land to get some evolving wilds for the same reason. I think your manabase will be more consistent and you could add two more cards to your deck.

With the priest to get them, 3 Brontondon might be enough ?
You could include a single copy of some powerful dino. It will give versatility to your deck. With the priest to get the dinosaur card you want,  a single copy of them can be enough and you could answer back to a range of threat depending on the situation and the opponent will not only fear your brontondon.
- Carnage Tyrant because it's carnage tyrant :) If you can cast Brontondon, you can probably cast this one.
- Thundering Spineback : Could help you make your dino even better and you could use your extra mana to get more dino token.
- Verdant Sun's avatar : with looming altosaur in the balance, this card can just level up your like and get you back on track for the win after the difficult start
- wakening sun's avatar : just a single copy, why not ? If the opponent has no answer , you can cast it the turn after Brontondon and should be a guarantee kill.
They do not have to be in your main deck so, you could just sideboard a copy of them and adjust your deck after game 1.

Cards to consider :
- Authority of the consul or Shaper's Sanctuary could help you control the board the first turns and keep the cards advantage. Kinjalli's Sunwing could also do the job and give you some flying option, and it's a 2 power creature, so it's good for dawn as well.
- Ranging raptors: it could help you get those basics land you need and you can also get it back with dawn .
- Crushing canopy : I think it would do a better job than Take down, mostly because Take down is a sorcery  and not an instant. And Crushing canopy deals also enchantment.
- I usually do not recommand Cartouche of knowledge but in your deck, it could open a lot of option: draw card, block flyers and/or get a powerful flying attacker when Brontondon is up.
- Dive down or some green hexproof instant could protect Brontondon (and give you extra damage, not that you need it ^^). Maybe Heroic Intervention could be the best solution ? It can buy you that extra turn you need to kill your opponent. 

Nils

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Novembro 14, 2017, 07:21:46 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!

solidmicah

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Novembro 15, 2017, 07:33:36 am »
THIS IS A SPICY BOI!!!

Nephi66

• Decks
« Responder #5 em: Novembro 17, 2017, 10:49:37 am »
Congrats man !

macho0099

• Decks
« Responder #6 em: Dezembro 11, 2017, 04:09:05 pm »
i'm not sure, you want to win in the lategame, but you don't have a good control. in my opinion this deck can face-up only with a few forfun decks