deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Elf Clan (Standard) Seeking Recruits  (Gelesen 1302 mal)

Arctures

• Decks
Elf Clan (Standard) Seeking Recruits
« am: März 08, 2013, 02:27:01 Vormittag »
I've been honing this deck down for a number of weeks now, and it's finally to the point where I'm mostly satisfied.  I'd like some feedback though, so feed me back.

https://deckstats.net/decks/2252/6459-elf-clan/en

PREMISE:  Ramp with the few mana-generating elves that are still T2 legal.  If you've got any beaters available, throw them down turn 3 with the 6 mana you'll be able to run.  A good amount of emphasis on making the Clan Defiances work, especially with Increasing Savagery on Gyre Sage and the Chandras.  Throw in a splash of white/Boros for Boros Charm as an answer to whatever mass creature kills the opponent may have, plus a Boros Reckoner or two as extra back-up and potentially doubling Clan Defiance's damage.  The Garruks are intended more for drawing extra cards than for beatdown, since I find myself losing my hand quickly, although with the Craterhoof Behemoth they definitely up the beatdown ante.
« Letzte Änderung: März 08, 2013, 02:34:44 Vormittag von Arctures »