deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sultai mill - Comments  (Read 175 times)

Comment Bot

Sultai mill - Comments
« on: November 28, 2017, 12:30:14 pm »
Sultai mill

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Yggdrasil_1

• Decks
Re: Sultai mill - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 12:30:23 pm »
Hey, have you tested this deck? The kind of "rampy" style is interesting, but aren't there any better pay-off cards for the mana you are creating? I get the sacing deserts theme, but i have the feeling it wont be enough to finish someone.

Yggdrasil_1

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 12:59:56 pm »
I guess bontu's last reckoning is better than river's rebuke (to a certain degree), because they are more usefull earlier, you rly get cards in a graveyard and you dont even need the black mana you spend for the reckoning so in the lategame its not even that bad. I think i would play a 3/1 bontus/rivers.

forgottenPLayer

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 01:59:19 pm »
Hi Yggdrasil_1, i've tested this deck, and i found it lacking in some aspects. Rive'rs rebuke i agree, it has poor sinergy with the other cards. It doesn't trigger any 'mill effects'. Maybe ill replace it with your suggestion or add Tezzeret the Schemer.

Tezzeret the Schemer, in theory shoud have better sinergy with Fraying Sanity, with its second ability that is essentially a removal spell.

Once i test this change ill post some feedback.

Best Regards.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 02:01:38 pm by forgottenPLayer »