deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Jeskai Breach - Comments  (Read 238 times)

Comment Bot

Jeskai Breach - Comments
« on: December 19, 2017, 02:39:44 pm »
Jeskai Breach

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

grollm

• Decks
Re: Jeskai Breach - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 02:39:47 pm »
I was thinking about this list, but then I was also considering Nahiri/Emrakul combo. Nahiri Combo takes up less spots than Breach/Emrakul as you only need to run 1 Emrakul. Just a thought. Any deck that cheats in Emrakul I'm a fan of though lol.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 03:09:27 pm »
I prefer Ulamog or Blightsteel.. Emrakul doesn't give u the extra turn when cheated in :c just a thought
Nils is the God I worship

grollm

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 03:53:21 pm »
The reason these lists use Emrakul instead of Blightsteel or Ulamog is because of Annihilator 6 and the fact that Emrakul cannot die to spot removal, unless it's a sac effect, while both Ulamog and Blightsteel can.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

DanyTheWarrior

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 04:10:12 pm »
I think that one of the strengths of breach decks is Blood Moon and breaking its symmetry playing many basic lands, is adding a color for spot removal and a few sideboard slots worth losing such a great staple?

grollm

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 05:10:36 pm »
I kind of agree Dany. For me I really like the Chalice/Blood Moon list. You attack them on 2 fronts, so it's really hard for them to answer both. A Chalice on 1 screws over ALOT of decks.

Geunnet

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 08:24:53 pm »
Grollm i will think of it. Maybe Chalice + moon is better.

grollm

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 08:30:50 pm »
I think that's pretty good. Chalice on 1 is pretty gross against a lot of decks. Chalice on 1 against Death's Shadow pretty ends their game. Shuts off like 12-16 cards.

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 08:35:39 pm »
If you're lucky enough to get two, chalice on 1 and a second chalice on 2 or 3 pretty much shuts down everything
Nils is the God I worship

grollm

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 08:40:48 pm »
With Legacy I can't stop Chalice on 1 and Chalice on 2.