deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Hungry Dragons - Comments  (Gelesen 602 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Hungry Dragons - Comments
« am: Dezember 27, 2017, 08:35:47 Nachmittag »
Hungry Dragons

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Omatari

• Decks
Re: Hungry Dragons - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 27, 2017, 08:35:53 Nachmittag »
Now that you have 12 dragons as opposed to Bleps 7 I would get rid of Sarkhan's Triumph and instead put back krenko, mob boss. brightstone ritual might still be a good addition to get more dragons out fast.

MrPinapple

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 27, 2017, 08:42:11 Nachmittag »
It is true what are you saying but i have to make some test to check if 12 dragons are enough to get them "fast". Instead Sarkhans Triumph what 4 cards do you add? 2 krenko and 2 brightstone ritual?

Omatari

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 27, 2017, 09:00:13 Nachmittag »
Actually, I was wrong, you only have 8 dragons with devour. Meaning 85% chance that you will already have at least 1 on turn 5. 56% chance to have 2 on turn 6. Not so great. Having 3 Sarkhans Triumph brings the probability of having 2 dragons at turn 6 to 75%.

Maybe also take out Increasing Vengance altogether since Krenko does that better.

With 1 less Sarkhans and 4 less Increasing Vengance I would put in 3 Krenko and 2 Brightstone.

My two cents. Not an expert in any case.

Amaurn

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: Dezember 28, 2017, 11:41:22 Vormittag »
I used to play a similar deck; love this!! :)

You may feel the benefit of a couple of copies of Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle. Also, Fling is a fantastic card for responding to a kill spell being pointed at your big gribbly dragon, even if you just sideboard it against a removal-heavy deck.

MrPinapple

• Decks
« Antwort #5 am: Dezember 28, 2017, 12:37:59 Nachmittag »
Omatari, it is true that krenko and brighstone is better, but is a creature instead of a spell, so the enchantment is a little pointless. and is true that increasing vengeance is a mana burn as hell!. the problem with krenko is just his price, the spells are cheaper, of course is my opinion.

Amaraun, Yeah! that cards sure do great, and the molten pinacle sure is a good option. Probably changing, draconic roar to enter a Fling? What is your opinion guys?

MrPinapple

• Decks
« Antwort #6 am: Dezember 28, 2017, 02:33:03 Nachmittag »
I made some testing, and Draconic Roar is a little meh, because the prob to get a dragon with only 8 is not so high, AND the most important thing you reveal your dragon to make the 3 to face (unless a read it wrong) so your rival can anticipate your play. I would change draconic roar for another damage/control spell. Which? mmm I don' know, i have to search

MrPinapple

• Decks
« Antwort #7 am: Dezember 28, 2017, 02:55:16 Nachmittag »
Srry i am retarded, I change Draconic Roar for Fling, i think is a best option.

Omatari

• Decks
« Antwort #8 am: Dezember 29, 2017, 08:43:24 Nachmittag »
WOW! Just built a very similar deck and it kicks!! Included both Goblinslide, Krenko, brightstone ritual and Fling. Added Ancient Grudge to the sideboard. Thinking of taking out goblinslide for Krenkos Command. I won turn 3, 5 and 7 in the few games I played.

Omatari

• Decks
« Antwort #9 am: Dezember 29, 2017, 08:59:27 Nachmittag »
Check out my new deck Hungry, Hungry, Hungry Dragons!

Amaurn

• Decks
« Antwort #10 am: Januar 07, 2018, 10:36:29 Nachmittag »
This sounds like it'll do the job a lot smoother. If you find yourself playing a quicker deck /needing removal early-on a card I've always found good is Magma Jet. The Scry2 when you're playing mono-red gives a consistency mono-red doesn't tend to get easily.
Does Dragon Fodder work better than Hordeling Outburst?

Out of curiosity, how big do your dragons tend to get?

MrPinapple

• Decks
« Antwort #11 am: Januar 08, 2018, 01:26:00 Nachmittag »
This sounds like it'll do the job a lot smoother. If you find yourself playing a quicker deck /needing removal early-on a card I've always found good is Magma Jet. The Scry2 when you're playing mono-red gives a consistency mono-red doesn't tend to get easily.
Does Dragon Fodder work better than Hordeling Outburst?

Out of curiosity, how big do your dragons tend to get?

It is true that scry maybe helps you with the next turns, so probably changing that for tormenting voice could work. But i prefer draw than scry is just about preferences.

Dragon Fodder and Hordeling Outburst are in the main deck but so you need this 2 cards in order to summon tokens. The biggest dragon i made is a 16/16 (the dragon whith devour 2, so 6 tokens) with hurry and flying so yo can imagine the hit xD, also i made in my second main phase Fling and you can imagine the rest. Also you should check the Omatari version. Is very nice!