deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Mindcrank Guildmage  (Read 136 times)

Razalar

• Decks
[Modern] Mindcrank Guildmage
« on: January 04, 2018, 04:52:39 pm »
Mindcrank Guildmage

Mindcrank with Duskmantle Guildmage = Trying to live the dream

This is a very rough draft of what the deck is. This needs to be a control/combo deck. I do not think this is going to be a fast combo deck. I could be wrong though. Help prove me wrong.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Modern] Mindcrank Guildmage
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 05:42:40 pm »
I can already see it, this deck is going to be janky and degenerate...I like it. Add some blue spells that counter and that also cause a loss of cards off the opponent's library and you should be good. Also having other creatures that mill as well such as shriekgeist and mindshrieker would work wonders for you. Also if you Try to stick to the Dimir Guild as much as possible  you may see some satisfying results using creatures such as balustrade spy, deathcult rogue, and even undercity informer will work wonders for you.

burn your face

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Mindcrank Guildmage
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 11:27:02 pm »
I would play fatal push in this deck. I also think remand has a place here, it slows down the opponent, and helps you find your combo.