deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Blue Moon? - Comments  (Leído 300 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Blue Moon? - Comments
« en: Enero 09, 2018, 08:24:32 pm »
Blue Moon?

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

1Bronson

• I am Crisp Rat, Lord of the Stars
  • Decks
Re: Blue Moon? - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Enero 09, 2018, 08:24:40 pm »
You should have at least 1 basic mountain to search from path, and if you dont want to shock, more fetchlands would be good like flooded strand, dire fleet daredevil is not great against straight aggro decks like humans and zoo, also it makes you have to tap out on your turn if you cast you opponents card. you dont have any great finishers other than snap beats, and really late game
Keranos, God of Storms, playing madcap combo or through the breech would be a good finisher but you don't need them you can always use young pyromancer or even bedlam reveler/cryptic serpent(although reveler is better). More draw spells would be good like serum visions, also what does saheeli do when you don't have any artifacts and you dont have cat combo? And, you also don't need that many spirebluff canals 2-3 is fine since the forth one is never going to come down untapped, either basic lands fetch lands or sulfur falls can replace them, I like to play 6 fetches 2 sulfur falls 2 steam vents 2 spirebluff canal and the rest basics. If you want to play spicy stuff id cut down walker and pirate and play either young pyromancer or nimble obstructionist or vendillion clique and also more draw spells, also pia and kiran nalaar! You should have at least four serum visions, counterflux also doesnt seem great mainboard. Some more possible inclussions are, logic knot, censor, condesend, repeal(maybe a sideboard card),  jace, vryn's prodigy, spell pierce/dispel, spell snare, maybe gifts ungiven, think twice, sleight of hand, enigma drake(more finishers), thought scour, supreme will, search for azcanta, negate(with some testing I found its not that bad mainboard), abrade(can be main, probably side), sweltering suns, pyroclasm, anger of the gods,    Wandering Fumarole, glimmer of genius(sideboard card unless you play gearhulk), Torrential Gearhulk, the locust god, shatering spree(for the side).

grollm

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Enero 09, 2018, 09:01:33 pm »
ok tons of issues with this list. Blue Moon is great, but you need a faster clock and less cute counterspell package. Daredevil isn't good enough to be running. If your strategy is to Blood moon them early, ideally they wouldn't have many or any spells for you to cast. You want at least 3 Cryptic, but I would opt (see what I did there?) for 4. Saheeli ult for Keranos is cute, but it's not going to end the game. I'm a bigger fan of either Saheeli Emrakul combo or Through the Breach and Emarakul. If you're going to ult a planeswalker it better be ending the game or be damn close to ending the game. Keranos is amazing and I really love that card, but he's WAY too slow for Modern. The other route you can go with this is Thing in the Ice and/or Batterskull.
"It's actually quite simple, but since you've only recently begun to walk upright, it may take some time to explain."

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Enero 14, 2018, 07:30:18 pm »
With the namesake of the deck being to get the blood moon out I do have a question; Is your deck geared towards being aggro or more mid-ranged? I ask because with Izzet decks (U/R), there can be a lot of combat tricks and damage dealing spells. But what purpose does the blood moon serve for this deck except making everything mountains? Do you have any creatures that gain bonuses based off your mountain count? For example, adding anger, Ben-Ben Akki Hermit, magus of the moon, and even spawn of thraxes with some bounce spells would be good additions to this deck. What are your thoughts on these choices?