deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Legacy] No Creatures  (Read 142 times)

DrBeez669

• Decks
[Legacy] No Creatures
« on: January 24, 2018, 04:59:05 pm »
No Creatures

The point of this deck is to kill your opponent without creatures. To do this all you need is cards like Megrim, Liliana's Caress, or Raider's Wake to cause them to take damage for cards discarded. Have cursed rack out and force them to draw extra cards. I'm not sure how to make this better but maybe one of you could help me out. Enjoy!!!

Soren841

• Decks
Re: [Legacy] No Creatures
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 09:41:46 pm »
This type of deck cannot function well without creatures
Nils is the God I worship

Borg

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 09:56:48 pm »
The problem with an "all discard" deck is that once the opponent's hand is empty there's nothing more to discard and most your spells become dead cards.
You need something to let the opponent draw cards like Jace Beleren or Intellectual Offering ...

Contamination can also help to keep cards in an opponent's hand but in that case you need a creature engine like for instance Bitterblossom.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:59:29 pm by Borg »

shenople

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 08:48:50 pm »
You really need some defense, if you're committed to the 0 creature thing, consider Sun Droplet, Sphere of Safety or Propaganda.

splashing blue just for Forced Fruition seems bad, you should add some more blue like Propaganda or remove the colour entirely.

Shrieking Affliction might be an addition, Lethal Vapors too.