deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: KOT Temur - Comments  (Leído 275 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
KOT Temur - Comments
« en: Marzo 01, 2018, 07:15:13 pm »
KOT Temur

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

Belial

• Decks
Re: KOT Temur - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Marzo 01, 2018, 07:15:19 pm »

I would spew Temur Ascendancy 3x, because you often do not have to attack if the creatures come into play with a delay or if it is game-critical to be able to attack directly.
I would also recommend 3-4x Temur Charm, this card has three useful effects, including the counter-attack.
Icy Blast also takes the opponent's speed and can pave the way for a final shot.
I also find Winter Flame useful for removing small cattle
Rattleclaw Mystic also 4x
I would also recommend Surrak. He has Flash and protects against enemy counterattacks.
With Temur I would put the opponent under pressure with control and strong creatures.
Take out 2-3 countries and 3-4 creatures to make room for important spells.
Atarka and the other dragons would take out as well as the elementals. They take too long and you make yourself vulnerable after playing them or using the effect.
Prefer to play and react a lot in the opposite train.
Otherwise if you want to play Atarka I would take more ramp but still control spells.

Belial

• Decks
Re: KOT Temur - Comments
« Respuesta #2 en: Marzo 01, 2018, 07:16:52 pm »
I like the idea and generally fluffy decks especially when it's block-constructed