deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Feature request: allow setting the default language of the site  (Read 738 times)

nelmaven

• Decks
Feature request: allow setting the default language of the site
« on: February 28, 2018, 09:00:36 am »
Hi,

Hope this is the right place to post this.

I'd like to be able to set the default language of the site. Whenever I visit the site it keeps showing as PT/BR. I always have to go to the language bar and change it to english but that only works for the duration of the visit.

It would be great if changing the language was saved as preference for future visits.

Thanks.

Nils

• Decks
Re: Feature request: allow setting the default language of the site
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 10:45:31 am »
Is it possible you have your browser set to PT/BR? deckstats tries to detect your language based on your browser settings. If you search your Firefox/Chrome settings for "Language" you will find a setting that lets you specify which languages you would like to see.

Or would you prefer deckstats in English, but the rest of the sites you visit in PT/BR?

nelmaven

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 02:20:34 pm »
Hi Nils,

I'm indeed in Portugal but use my browser in english and would prefer to use Deckstats in english regardless my location or browser language.

Thanks

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 03:33:25 pm »
I have just made some changes to the language switcher. From now on, when you change your language by clicking the little flag, it will store your choice as a browser cookie. This choice will override any browser settings until you clear your cookies or change your browser.

Please let me know if this solves your problem!

nelmaven

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 02:02:13 pm »
I just noticed that you added this feature! Thank you very much!