deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Jace's Rite to Gift Griselbrand - Comments  (Read 199 times)

Comment Bot

Jace's Rite to Gift Griselbrand - Comments
« on: March 13, 2018, 08:49:55 pm »
Jace's Rite to Gift Griselbrand

This topic has been created automatically to discuss this deck.
Dieses Thema wurde automatisch erstellt, um dieses Deck zu diskutieren.

edight

• Decks
Re: Jace's Rite to Gift Griselbrand - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 08:50:01 pm »
A personal favorite card in a deck like this is Cataclysmic Gearhulk.  it means you don't have to devote 3 entire slots to wrath effects when you can gifts for him/unburial rites.  He also counts as an artifact or creature so you can play him and keep him and a signet or him and another fattie.

Also, I see that you're only running 2 islands and one basic of each.  I would suggest splitting your islands into an Island and a Snow Covered island.  If you add any other basics I would also split them this way.  it's a SUPER corner case, but this allows you to gift for basics that are the same but different names.  Corner case, but will not impact the deck in any other way.

dysichs

• Decks
Re: Jace's Rite to Gift Griselbrand - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 02:48:31 am »
Thanks! Gearhulk is a great idea! He's an extra mana compared to the other wraths, but way more versatile.  I added him to the maybe board because I want to test the list out a bit before messing with it too much.