deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mazo deckeo Pro - Comments  (Read 813 times)

Comment Bot

Mazo deckeo Pro - Comments
« on: June 15, 2014, 04:57:59 am »
This is the comment topic for Mazo deckeo Pro .

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mazo deckeo Pro .

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

AltoMagito

• Decks
Re: Mazo deckeo Pro - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 04:57:59 am »
I accept suggestions

AltoMagito

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 02:54:19 pm »
Jace memory adept isnt better? i wanted him and ashiok, but its to expensive right now for me.. i still have to buy 4 mind funeral
traumatize is good but i dont know if this work for 5 mana...u think it do?

sorry for my english, im from argentina lol

andreidacas

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 05:52:14 pm »
Try to use Wight of Precinct Six, Consumming Aberration and Nighthowlers instead of this defender creatures. Fog bank is also better than Guard Gomazoa. Take out that Mind Grind and Balustrade Spy and put some Tome Scour, Mind Sculpt or Breaking/Entering. Psychic Strike is also good for some control. Remove spells are fine too, like Murder, Downfall or even Devour Flesh against creatures with hexproof. Brainspoil is bad a lot. If you want a good remove with high CMC, try to use Grisly Spectacle.

:)

AltoMagito

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 06:51:38 pm »
i like those recomendations. i have 4 Psychic strike so ill try them, i also tried Grisly spectacle but i removed it from the deck cuz its very expensive... 2 colorless and 2 black.. i put instead brainspoil (i was buying diabolic tutor)  here so i can transmute and get phenax / mirko / jace memory adept (when i own him) or even consuming aberration, i liked this card a lot. i dont know if u checked my sideboard, against control or aggro deck

i think that ill buy 2 consuming aberration, loved this card already lol thx for the advices :)