deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Dragonic Domination  (Read 460 times)

nabate123

• I am the Demon's Head. I am Ras Al-Ghul.
  • Decks
[EDH / Commander] Dragonic Domination
« on: April 22, 2018, 07:36:00 am »
Dragonic Domination

Meet the Dragon of Domination, Ur-Dragon. He and his army will end all life as they know it until the skies are black as night, and the landscape is burned to ash. Please help me out with this deck and add feedback about this new deck.

Morgoporc

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Dragonic Domination
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 11:46:30 am »
Why not https://cards.deckstats.net/magiccard.php?utf8=1&lng=fr&card=Sarkhan+the+Mad ? That's a really good finisher! :)

I also love dragons cards, but I choose another commander from the same original deck:

https://deckstats.net/decks/108220/996254-scion-of-the-ur-dragon/fr

nabate123

• I am the Demon's Head. I am Ras Al-Ghul.
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 04:34:34 am »
i need some help on this deck

Revision 5

Added/removed cards:
-1 Cultivate
+1 Azorius Charm
+1 Iona's Blessing
+1 Progenitus

Judaspriester

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 02:42:04 pm »
Hmm... first of all, are you sure with Lurking Predators? Its a nice card, but i think in a deck with "only" 31 Creatures without some Top Deck manipulation its not worth the mana.
Then, why are you plaing Iona's Blessing? it may be useful in some voltron decks, but in yours, I dont see a reason to play this card.

Besides that, the biggest Problem with this deck is the mana base. It may work, yes, but the big amount of tap lands makes you playing on snail speed. If you want to improve it, check my Najeela Deck. The Mana Base in there isn't that expensive, but alot faster, because most of the tap lands have a chance to enter untapped. For your commander you don't have to care about colors, and once he has got some counters, he can do a great job with color fixing.

Then I would add some cards that allow you to cast stuff for free: Maelstrom Nexus, Maelstrom Wanderer and Sunbird's Invocation would be a great start. They offer you some free Counters on Ramos.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.